Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our customers have specific questions about our professional services. Here are just a few of the frequently asked questions we hear at EcoGreen Cleaning Company.
How can I get a quote?
Simply visit our GET A QUOTE page, select the type of service you need and provide us with all the information about your project and schedule and we will put together your quote within 24 hours.
Does someone have to visit my house before I can book a cleaning?
Absolutely not! We wouldn’t want pushy sales people coming to our house so we would never do that to you unless you request our visit. You can get a quote and book our services online, it takes about 60 seconds.
Are cleaning supplies included?
Cleaning supplies are always included by default. We are a 100% Eco Friendly Company which ensure that no chemicals will be used to clean your home. All our products are organic, non allergenic and biodegradable.
We also use our Color Coded Cleaning Tools which helps to prevent cross-contamination between areas. Example: we are extremely careful to make sure all rags, containers and brushes that we use to clean a bathrooms are never used to clean a kitchen. This is something that is normally overlooked by most cleaning companies.
What if I'm not happy with my service?
Please get in touch with us right away by opening a Support Ticket from your personal portal and we’ll make arrangements to rectify the situation. We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy that we stand by.
CAN I GET A SAME-DAY BOOKING?
We can’t alway guarantee same-day bookings. But, depending on the day, we can often meet this requirement adding an extra cost of $30 per booking.
DO I HAVE TO BE PRESENT FOR MY CLEANING?
It’s completely up to you. If you’re not going to be present, make sure you let us know how to access your home or business. You can also log into your Personal Portal and add this information to your profile.
WILL MY SERVICE BE PERFORMED AT THE EXACT TIME I BOOKED?
Yes, most of the time. However, we allow a one hour window due to traffic and weather circumstances. In scenarios where our staff member will be late, you will be contacted to let you know the ETA.
WHEN AM I CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE?
You are not charged until after the service has been completed. Payment is required at the time of service.
ARE THERE ANY COMMITMENTS OF CONTRACTS?
No, you can cancel service anytime without any penalties. You don’t have to commit to any contracts or pre-determined number of appointments.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A STANDARD CLEANING?
Here’s a listing of services during a standard cleaning. You can also request extra items for an additional cost.
- Color Coded cleaning ToolsIt help to prevent cross-contamination between areas. Example: we are extremely careful to make sure all rags, containers and brushes that we use to clean a bathrooms are never used to clean a kitchen. This is something that is normally overlooked acrossed most cleaning companies.
- BathroomsCobwebs removed, dusting, floors cleaned, toilets cleaned, mirrors / chrome fixtures cleaned, shower doors cleaned, tile walls, bathtub / showers cleaned
- Sleeping AreasSurfaces hand wiped, floors cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned
- Living AreasSurfaces hand wiped, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned
- KitchenCountertops cleaned, outside of range hood cleaned, top and front of range cleaned, drip pans / glass top surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, fronts of all appliances cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, microwave wiped out, doors and door frames spot cleaned
*All prices and estimates are always presented to our clients assuming your home has been de-cluttered and all areas clear from.
Example: toys, shoes, clothes or any personal items on our way. That will save us time to focus on the cleaning and will save you money on extra fees.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
We offer a range of services from weekly cleaning to one-time cleaning to move-in and move-out cleaning. You can see the different services by visiting our Services page.
HOW MANY CLEANERS DO YOU SEND?
We normally send from one to two cleaners by default to every service. However, depending on the size of the job, time window and client’s special request this criteria might change.
ARE ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR SAFF SCREENED?
Absolutely. The staff members go through a screening process that includes a police background check, reference checks and in-person interviews. We also require significant experience and several valid references to work with us.